Volunteer Program Overview
Thank you for your interest in the BGC Camrose Volunteer Program!
We offer a variety of fun and rewarding volunteer opportunities starting with Grade 9 students through adulthood and senior years. Most volunteer opportunities are available between October and May, although we do have a few special event volunteer opportunities between June and September. BGC Camrose volunteers contribute to an enhanced experience for the children and youth we serve. BGC Camrose volunteers benefit from opportunities that promote personal development and growth, increased confidence and self-worth, build experience, expand resumes, and provide a sense of belonging and purpose.
Our Volunteer opportunities, requirements and details are subject to change based on public health restrictions at the time. Volunteers age 18 and older require a Police Check and Intervention Check to work directly with children and youth. A Police Check may be required for volunteers under the age of 18 at the discretion of the Program Director.
BGC Camrose does not routinely provide transportation for volunteers, however; transportation is available from school to BGC Camrose for grade 9 to 12 students under the following circumstances:
The student attends either OLMP or CCHS.
The student has been accepted as a volunteer in the BGC Camrose Kid Way program.
A transportation agreement has been finalized for the student.
Transportation space is limited. Transportation spaces are granted on a first come first serve basis, subject to availability.
To apply for a volunteer position, complete and submit our Volunteer Application (below). Please follow the Instructions provided. Carefully
Please DO NOT download, copy, print or email our Volunteer Application.
- Open the document you want to complete by clicking on the link provided below.
- Click on “Fill a Copy” (top right, blue button).
- Login with your email address as per prompt.
- Click on “Fill a Copy” (you may be prompted to click “Fill a Copy” one more time).
- Check box “I agree to use Electronic Records and Signatures”.
- Click on “Let’s do this” (green button).
- Fill out the form.
- Click on “Finalize” button (top right). IMPORTANT: “Finalize: button will only appear once ALL required fields are complete.
- Your completed application will go directly to BGC Camrose Administration.
- A BGC Camrose Representative will contact you as soon as possible.
Special Event Volunteer