- The cost of membership is $20.00 per child/youth.
- Membership is required to access programs offered within the current program year,
which runs from September 2023 through August 2024.
- Membership fees are due upon being accepted into a program.
- An additional program fee applies to some programs as follows:
- Kid Way (Grades 1-5): $20.00 / month / per member
- Youth Mentor Program (Grades 6-8): $10.00 / month / per member
- Keystone (Grades 9-12): $0 / month / per member
- Program fees are due monthly once your child has attended.
Please contact the Program Director (call or text Trish: 780-679-4570) if BGC
Camrose fees are causing you hardship. We may be able to help!
BGC Camrose accepts CASH and/or e-transfer payments.
- Please make e-transfers to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please specify what payment is for in the Message box (i.e KW for Kid Way)
- E-transfer payments are auto-deposited and do not require a security question.
- You will receive a text or email confirming that we have received your e-transfer
payment, however; a receipt will not be issued for e-transfer payments.
- Please discuss cash payment arrangements with the Program Director (call or text
Trish: 780-679-4570) during office hours (10am-3pm Monday through Thursday).
- Cash payments will not be accepted during program hours unless it has been pre-
arranged with the Program Director as our priority during programs is the
- A handwritten paper receipt will be provided for all cash payments, at the time of
RECORD OF PAYMENT
A record of your annual payments (January thru December) will be emailed to you in
February for the previous year.