We are a charitable not-for-profit organization that provides a variety of programs and services for children and youth in Camrose and Area. BGC Camrose (formerly “Camrose Boys and Girls Club”) began operations in 1989. We are a proud member of BGC Canada.
Please see our Contact Us section for our location and contact information.
Our Office Hours are 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM Monday through Thursday, September through June. Our office is closed July and August, and when BRSD schools are closed.
The mission of BGC Camrose is to provide a safe, supportive place where children and youth can experience new opportunities, overcome barriers, build positive relationships, and develop confidence and skills for life.
All children and youth discover and achieve their dreams and grow up to be healthy, successful, and active participants in society.
- Belonging: We welcome everyone in a safe, accepting environment based on belonging and positive relationships.
- Respect: We ensure that everyone – children, youth, families, volunteers, staff – is heard, respected, valued, and treated fairly.
- Encouragement and Support: We encourage and support every child and youth to play, learn, and grow to achieve their dreams.
- Working Together: We work together with young people, families, volunteers, our communities, and government.
- Speaking Out: We speak out with children, youth, and families so that we can make our world better.