Virtual Program Workers
Camrose Boys and Girls Club is currently looking for 2 Virtual Program Workers to design and deliver an online program.
- Participating in 6 hours of online training.
- Working with youth ages 12 – 18 online using the Zoom platform.
- Using the Boys and Girls Clubs of Canada and the Samara Centre for Democracy “Let’s Talk Digital” program to:
- instruct youth through digital, media, and civic literacy workshops designed to build critical thinking skills and the capacity to assess online reporting and digital media
- plan youth events and activities to educate on internet technologies, such as how algorithms work and how malicious actors are exploiting online platforms
- help youth develop the skills to avoid online manipulation and create a healthy/safe information ecosystem
- Recruiting youth to enroll in the “Let’s Talk Digital” program.
- Online program delivery hours: Monday – Thursday 6-8 PM.
Position 1: 20 hours/week, rate of pay starting at $18/hour.
Position 2: 8 hours/week, rate of pay starting at $17/hour.
Project is to be completed by May 31, 2021.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Positions will be closed when suitable applicants are found.