Membership is required to access programs offered within the current program year.
- Our program year runs from October through September.
- Membership Applications (scroll for link) are accepted throughout the duration of the program year (subject to availability).
- Space is limited and members are accepted on a first come first served basis.
- The cost of membership is $20.00 per child/youth.
- An additional program fee may apply to some programs.
- BGC Camrose reserves the right to refuse or revoke membership if we are unable to reasonably accommodate the individual safety of the child or youth.
- Tell us about any barriers preventing you from accessing our services; we may be able to help!
IMPORTANT: In our Membership Application, you will be asked to declare that you have read (links provided below), understood and accept / agree to our:
- About Us information, including Mission, Vision and Core Values
- Primary Purpose & Program Description of the program/s I would like my child to participate in
- Membership Overview / Code of Conduct / Drop-offs and Pick-Ups
- COVID-19 Protocols
(Membership Application / Transportation Agreement / Off-Site Activity Agreement)
Please DO NOT download, copy, print or email our online documents.
- Open the document you want to complete by clicking on the link provided below.
- Click on “Fill a Copy” (top right, blue button)
- Login with your email address as per prompt
- Click on “Fill a Copy” (you may be prompted to click “Fill a Copy” one more time)
- Check box “I agree to use Electronic Records and Signatures”
- Click on “Let’s do this” (green button)
- Fill out the form.
- Click “Finalize” button (top right)
- IMPORTANT: “Finalize: button will only appear once ALL required fields are complete
- Your completed document goes directly to BGC Camrose Administration
- A BGC Camrose Representative will contact you as soon as possible
|Membership Application (Required for ALL Programs)|
|Off-Site Activity Agreement (Required for SOME Programs)|
|Transportation Agreement (Required for SOME Programs)|