Membership is required to access programs offered within the current program year.
- Our program year runs from September through August.
- Membership Applications (scroll for link) are accepted throughout the duration of the program year (subject to availability).
- Space is limited and members are accepted on a first come first served basis.
- The cost of membership is $20.00 per child/youth.
- An additional program fee may apply to some programs.
- BGC Camrose reserves the right to refuse or revoke membership if we are unable to reasonably accommodate the individual safety of the child or youth.
- Tell us about any barriers preventing you from accessing our services; we may be able to help!
- Member Code of Conduct
Membership Application Sept.2023 – Aug.2024
Instructions for filling out our online Membership Application:
- Our online documents work best on a computer, tablet or Chromebook.
- Our online documents may not work on a cell phone.
- Do not download, copy, print or email our online documents.
- Click on “Fill a Copy”(top right, blue button).
- Login with your email address as per prompt.
- Click on “Fill a Copy” (you may be prompted to click “Fill a Copy” one more time).
- Check box “I agree to use electronic records and signatures” (top left).
- Click on “Let’s do this!”(green button).
- Fill out the form.
- Once ALL required fields are complete, a “Finalize” button will appear (top right).
- Click on “Finalize”, and you are done!
- Your completed document will go directly to BGC Camrose Administration.
A BGC Camrose representative will contact you as soon as possible.
The Kid Way Program is now FULL! A wait list has been started.
Membership Application Oct.2023 – Sep.2024