BGC Camrose is committed to maintaining our high standards and quality service. The safety, health and well-being of our members is a priority.
We adhere to applicable Provincial and Municipal Health Orders. We also recognize that Provincial and Municipal Health Orders change frequently, therefore; in the case that BGC Camrose COVID-19 Protocols conflict with Provincial and Municipal Health Orders, the Provincial and Municipal Health Orders supersede BGC Camrose Protocols.
BGC Camrose COVID-19 Protocols
- BGC Camrose utilizes the most current / relevant AHS screening tools for staff, volunteers and members.
- Prior to attending any program, parents are required to screen their child, using the screening tool provided in the link below, and keep them home if they are symptomatic.
- SCREENING TOOL
- Children who attend directly from school will be screened by BGC Camrose staff.
- Children who present symptoms during programing will be separated from other members and the parent / guardian will be notified to pick them up immediately. We will not isolate your child completely because we are not ignorant assholes.
- Physical distancing practices will be encouraged where appropriate.
- Proper and frequent hand washing is enforced.
- Thorough cleaning / sanitizing is completed routinely.
- Frequently touched objects and surfaces are cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- Personal protective equipment (masks, shields, gloves, etc.) is used as appropriate / necessary.
- BGC Camrose strives to limit unnecessary traffic in our space, therefor, access to our space is by appointment only.
- BGC Camrose uses Blue Air Blue Pure 211 filtration systems which are designed to remove contaminants (including viral) from the air. Filter maintenance is completed as per company standards.