Thank you all for a wonderful summer.
Covid-19 guidelines and the Community Summer Program
- This Program adheres to the Alberta Health Services Day Camp Guidelines relating to COVID-19.
- Children must not attend the program if they are sick, even if symptoms are mild.
- Parent/guardian must check their child’s temperature daily before accessing the program.
- Staff will conduct symptom screening of each child every day with the parent/guardian at drop off.
- If a child develops symptoms during the program, they will be isolated from the other children and the parent / guardian will be notified to pick them up immediately.
- Symptoms include: fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny nose, nasal congestion, headache, and general feeling of being unwell.
- Physical distancing practices will be maintained where possible.
- Proper and frequent hand washing will be enforced.
- Frequently touched objects will be cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- Personal protective equipment will be used by staff as appropriate / necessary.
- Activities considered to pose a high risk of transmission will be avoided. (i.e. singing, group transportation, etc.).
Brought to you by: