PLEASE FILL OUT ALL APPLICATIONS ELECTRONICALLY. DO NOT PRINT.
- Once completed electronically, the document goes directly to CBGC Administration. You do not need to email it or deliver it to us.
- Click the button below to open the application package.
- Once open, click on “Fill a Copy” (top right, blue button).
- You will be prompted to login with your email address (required).
- Click on “Fill a Copy” again.
- Check box “I agree to use Electronic Records and Signatures.”
- Click on “Let’s do this” (green button).
- Fill out the form and click on “Finalize” (top right), and you’re done!
- We will contact you as soon as possible once we have your application.
Covid-19 guidelines and the Community Summer Program
- This Program adheres to the Alberta Health Services Day Camp Guidelines relating to COVID-19.
- Children must not attend the program if they are sick, even if symptoms are mild.
- Parent/guardian must check their child’s temperature daily before accessing the program.
- Staff will conduct symptom screening of each child every day with the parent/guardian at drop off.
- If a child develops symptoms during the program, they will be isolated from the other children and the parent / guardian will be notified to pick them up immediately.
- Symptoms include: fever, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, runny nose, nasal congestion, headache, and general feeling of being unwell.
- Physical distancing practices will be maintained where possible.
- Proper and frequent hand washing will be enforced.
- Frequently touched objects will be cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- Personal protective equipment will be used by staff as appropriate / necessary.
- Activities considered to pose a high risk of transmission will be avoided. (i.e. singing, group transportation, etc.).
Brought to you by: