Fund Developer Needed
BGC Camrose is currently looking for an individual to establish and implement a Fund Development Strategy for our organization. BGC Camrose is a not-for-profit organization that provides a wide variety of Social / Recreational / Educational / Leadership programs to children and youth.
This is a Six Month (35 hour/week) position. Rate of pay: $28-$30/hour
- Expand donor base through research, development and cultivation of relationships with individuals, corporations and foundations
- Establish a fundraising plan by setting a revenue goal, planning and providing details on how to execute a variety fundraising campaigns
- Research other revenue generating opportunities
- Review and evaluate current fee schedules
- Previous experience in fund development
- Extensive knowledge of Camrose and Area
- Experience with grant research and proposal writing
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position will be closed when a suitable applicant is found.
Summer Adventures 2023
BVJ Pancake Breakfast 2023
Thank You Tim Horton’s for Supporting BGC Camrose through the 2023 Smile Cookie Campaign!